The Tabor Society
The Tabor Society…preparing a new generation of Christian leaders.
“A cord of three strands is not easily broken.” Eccl. 4:12
The Tabor cord includes: dedicated faculty – motivated students – and committed partners.
- Tabor Society members are those who support the Tabor Fund with unrestricted gifts on a yearly basis. It has become the backbone of our fund raising efforts with nearly 500 members contributing more than $550,000 per year!
- The relationship of Society members to the College, however, goes far beyond a financial donation. We want Society members to be the first to know when special decisions are made and pray for the needs of the College.
- The level of support we receive from alumni and friends communicates an strong commitment to provide a Christ-centered educational experience for students. The Tabor Society membership list is a valuable endorsement as we seek financial contributions from foundations and corporations as well as from other alumni and friends.
- Membership in the Tabor Society is not a contractual arrangement. Those who join give as God enables them. As a member of the Tabor Society you choose the level of personal involvement appropriate for you. Click here to e-mail the Advancement Office and receive information about joining the Tabor Society or to view the Tabor Society Membership list.
The Tabor Club – $500 or more per year of unrestricted giving of you receive: Certificate of Membership, personal letters from the president.
The Partners Club – $1,000 or more per year of unrestricted giving you receive: Certificate of Membership, personal letters from the president, All Events Pass, invitation to Annual President’s Dinner.
The Leadership Council – $2,000 or more per year of unrestricted giving you receive: The items mentioned above and embossed Certificate of Membership.
The President’s Council – $5,000 or more per year of unrestricted giving you receive: The items mentioned above and gold embossed Certificate of Membership.
Features of the Tabor Society:
- Members have the satisfaction of supporting the mission of Tabor College
- Membership receive personal letters of communication from the president
- Tax deductible receipts are sent to contributors following each gift received
- The college can better plan its gift income and proposed expenditures
- Less time spent on fund raising – more time to communicate with donors
- Membership list becomes a valuable tool for corporate/foundation fund raising
- Membership list is an encouragement to alumni/friends to join the Tabor Society