Tabor College Student Senate
Student Senate’s role in institutional decision making is highly significant as it represents and forms student opinion. Student Senate’s official function includes:
- Establishing and monitoring budget monies drawn from student fees
- Electing and monitoring student representatives to various committees such as Academic Policies Committee, Student Life Committee, and Student Advisory Committee as well as to the Tabor Board of Directors
- Responding to and initiating policy through the Vice President of Student Life
- Directing publication of the student newspaper, The View
- Leading and gathering student opinion and proposing or developing programs based upon that student opinion.
- Communicating student attitudes and ideas to the administration and explaining administration’s actions and decisions to the students.
For more information contact Student Senate President Jesse Todd at email@example.com.
Download the Constitution of Student Senate