Our main campus is situated in Hillsboro, Kansas, a town of approximately 3500 residents. Visit the Hillsboro Chamber of Commerce’s website for more information.
Hillsboro’s central Kansas location offers many opportunities for recreational fun. Nearby cities include Newton, McPherson, Salina, and Emporia. And a little further down the road, about an hour’s drive south, is
Other attractions around Hillsboro include the Marion Reservoir and the Marion County Lake. Many students take the ten-minute drive to either of these lakes to camp, fish, splash around in the water, and catch some rays.
- Best Value Inn – McPherson, 1-888-315-2378
- Best Value Inn – Newton, 1-888-315-2378
- Best Western Red Coach Inn – Newton, 800-362-2028
- Country Dreams Bed & Breakfast – Marion, 800-570-0540
- Country Haven Inn – Hillsboro, 1-877-40HAVEN
- Days Inn – McPherson, 620-241-3690
- Days Inn – Newton, 316-283-3330
- Emma Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast – Hesston, 800-553-0404
- NorthShore Guest House – Marion, 877-826-8728, www.northshore-guesthouse.com
- Red Coach Inn – McPherson, 800-362-0072
- La Cabana – A local favorite! Situated on Main Street, La Cabana has some great authentic Mexican food.
- Pizza Hut – Located just down the street from Tabor College, Pizza Hut is a great place to hang out with friends and family!
- Sonic – For when you’re craving hamburgers, coneys, onion rings, and more!
- Subway – If it’s subs you love, Subway is the place to go.
- Wendy’s – The newest restaurant in town is just down the street from Tabor.
Wichita, the largest city in Kansas is where our Adult and Graduate Studies program is located. Wichita offers many shopping centers, professional sports teams, museums, cultural events, and plenty of restaurants.
To see all Wichita has to offer, please click here.
Maps & Directions
For a campus map and directions to both campuses, please see the maps & directions.