2014-2015 On Campus standard costs:
- Block Tuition: $23,100 (12-15 hours)
- Room and Board: $8,620 average
- Mandatory Fees (student, technology, accident plan): $800 per year
- Yearly Total: $32,520 (Semester charges will be 1/2 of this amount)
- Full-time undergrad student per year
- These are estimated costs for the 2014-15 academic year. Due to the individualized nature of these expenses, books, personal expenses, individual class fees, and travel are not included in these totals.
Important Note: All students are required to live on-campus until they are 23 years old, fifth year Seniors, or unless they live with their parents or are married.
||Out of State
| Books – $1,200
|| Books – $1,200
| Transport – $750
|| Transport – $1,500
| Misc – $2,500
|| Misc – $2,500
| Total – $4,450
|| Total – $5,200
Miscellaneous items may include hygiene products, loan fees, clothing, or other educational items.
Please Note: All full-time students are required to have health insurance coverage. Evidence of coverage will be required prior to the individual student’s first semester of attendance each school year. An additional fee will be charged students unable to provide evidence of health insurance coverage. Contact the college Business Office for details.
- 1-11.5 hrs. – $482 per hour
Fill out the Confirmation of Charges and Credits Online!