Paying for college may not be as difficult as some people think when you know that nearly 100 percent of our students receive financial aid!
We really work hard to make a Christian, liberal arts education affordable for you through various grants and scholarships available at Tabor and by giving you site after site to check for national scholarship options. Scholarships aren’t the only way to get financial aid at Tabor. We also have grants, loans, and on-campus employment that can help you pay for college!
Here is what you need to do to apply for Financial Aid at Tabor:
- Complete the Tabor College admission process
- Complete the FAFSA
- Check out the other Tabor scholarships and grants
- Research and apply for other government scholarships
- Request a scholarship estimate
- Complete the Entrance Counseling Session
- Complete the Direct Stafford MPN
Financial Aid Estimator – Click Here!
Financial Aid Deadlines
- Tabor recommends filing the FAFSA as soon as possible after January 1 for maximum aid.
- Find out how to update your FAFSA that you already have filled out.
If you have any questions, our Financial Aid team is here to help! Contact us at: