Financial Aid

As an Adult and Graduate student, you should fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This determines your eligibility for various sources of federal aid.

Also, make sure to check out the following:

Employer Assistance

If your employer offers tuition assistance, you must fill out an Employer Assistance Information form prior to the beginning of a program or individual class. Contact for more information.

Need Help?

If you have any questions, our Financial Aid team is here to help! Contact us at

Contact Tabor Wichita call 1 (800) 546-8616 for more information