Senior Science Projects
- Will Friesen. Extracelluar neuropeptide degradation monitored with MALDI-MS and ESI-MS
- Jessica Henion. Determination of Aplysia californica larvae neuropeptides with MALDI-TOF/TOF-MS
- Scott Latimer. Synthesis and characterization of 3-Amino-2-phenylpropene derivatives
- Kevin J. Mays. Monitoring scavengers of deer carcasses and the potential spread of chronic wasting disease
- Joshua Reiswig. Gamma-aminobutyric acid diet during maturation of mice
- Jake Riley. Chemical control methods for adult Dreissena polymorpha (zebra mussels)
- Stephanie Wiens. Short-term effects of glucosamine on joint flexibility in college students
- Corina Neufeld. The Effects of Animation on Short-term Memory and Perceived Knowledge of Middle School Science Students
- Eric Funk. Surfactant variety of alveolar type II lung cells and their correlation with apoptosis during viral attack.
- Ian Wohlgemuth. Effects of Hogbarn Dust Extract and RanBP9 on Human Fetal Lung Fibroblast and Human Airway Smooth Muscle Tissue
- Scott Adrian. Spring 2009. The Conjugation of Influenza B/Lee Proteins to the Antiviral Molecule ISG15. View Abstract.
- Stephanie Johnson. Spring 2009. Effects of 2-chloro-(4-isopropylamino-s-ethylamino-6-triazine) Atrazine Herbicide Upon the Development in Xenopus laevis (African Cawed Toad)
- Ashley Siler. Spring 2009. A Statistical Analysis of child Abuse Related Homicide in Kansas from 2000-2005
- Jason Reiswig. Spring 2009. Investigation and use of Nine DNA Marker Alleles to Distinguish the Zygosity of a Set of Twins
- Ben Hlad. Spring 2009. Synthesis of a Highly Energetic material, Cl-18 (aminonitrobenzodifuroxan). View Abstract.
- Audrey Schellenberg. Spring 2009. Analysis of Apoptosis in Gallus domesticus Limb Development with an Emphasis in the Detectino of Caspase-3 and Caspase-3. View Abstract.
- Anthony Loewen. Spring 2009. Analysis of Synthesized Biodiesel from Varying Organic Feedstocks. View Abstract.
- Badgley, Chelsea. Fall 2008. Chemistry Literature Review. Synthesis and Characterization of 4’-isopropyl-3-amino-2-phenylpropene as a Dopamine Inhibitor
- Nuss, Jordan, Fall 2008. Biology Research Project. Effect of Riparian Buffers on Stream Quality and Macroinvertebrate Diversity In Small Tributary Streams, Marion Co KS
- White, Kelly. Fall 2008. Biology Research Project. Effects of Atrazine (2-Chloro-4-ethylamino-6-isopropylamino-s-triazine) Herbicide upon the development in Xenopus laevis (African clawed toad)
- Fast, Katie. Biology Research Project. Molecular Cloning and Expression of the Mus musculus Drb1 Gene Encoding a Neural Specific RNA-binding Protein
- Kliewer, Mary. Chemistry Research Project. Synthesis of 3-amino-2-phenylpropene Derivatives
- Holland, Ashley. Spring 2007. Biology Independent Research. Response of Mus musculus Circadian Rhythms to Changes in Light/Dark Cycles.
- Loewen, Abby. Spring 2007. Biology Independent Research. Structural and Promoter Analysis of the Mus musculus and Homo sapiens Drb1 Gene Orthologues using an in silico approach
- Wichert, Brent. Spring 2007. Biochemistry Independent Research. Synthesis and Testing of 3-Amino-2-phenylpropene Derivatives for Cell Viability
Hope Scholars – Tabor College Science
Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU)
Research Opportunities for Undergraduates