Business Administration Details
The primary purpose of the Tabor College Business Department is to train a generation of stewards for God’s kingdom. Stewardship embodies 7 core concepts. A STEWARD is one who is:
- Servant – The role of a leader
- Tither – Personal and professional financial philosophy – pay God first
- Ethical – Being ethical in personal and professional conduct
- Worker – Professionalism as a person in the marketplace
- Artisan – Competent and knowledgeable in business, someone who knows their craft
- Reconciler – Being a person of reconciliation, a peacemaker
- Disciple – Life-long learning and living the good news of the Gospel of God
Check out the Business Administration blog
Can I get a job when I graduate?
We have alumni employed with all major industries in Wichita, many also in the Kansas City metro area, Omaha and Lincoln Nebraska, and as far west as San Deigo and Los Angeles California. We also have a good number of students who gain management employment with non-profit corporations, ministry, and mission organizations. At Tabor, finding a place to serve after graduation is filled with exciting opportunities. In addition, we have an active internship program.
The following Business minors are available:
- Information Systems
- Integrated Marketing Communication