- Undergraduate Academics
- Tabor College in Wichita Academics
- Undergraduate & Graduate Degrees
- Student Experience
- Wichita Location
- Braden Anderson, Ph.D.
- Rick Bartlett, D.Min, M.Div
- Toyia Bulla, CPA, MPA
- Lenee Bullock, M.S.N., A.R.N.P., F.N.P.
- James Catt, M.B.A.
- Gayla Corley, MS
- Jacqueline (Penner) Cox, MSN
- Christopher Dick, Ph.D.
- Norm Duncan, MA
- Joshua Engle, M.A.
- Christopher Ensley, M.A.
- Aaron Fenlason, Ph.D
- Susan Fry, M.Ed., B.S.N., R.N.
- C. Philip Green, D.Min, Th.M
- Angela Gragg, M.S.N., R.N.
- Ann Harder, M.A.
- Scott Harder, M.A.
- Chastity Harper, M.S.
- Clayton Helms, M.A., M.I.S.
- Paul Hill, M.A., M.S.
- Norman Hope, Ph.D., C.P.A.
- Tim Latimer, C.P.A.
- Lewis E. Lee, M.B.A., M.B.L.
- Todd Lewis, M.B.A., P.H.R.
- Kristen Marble, M.Div
- Charles McNeil
- Donnis McPhaul, Ph.D.
- Joann Paul, M.S.N., R.N.
- Sylvia Penner, J.D.
- Marlene R Pietrocola, DNP, MSN, MBA, RN, NEA-BC
- Aleen Ratzlaff, Ph.D.
- Byron Ruhter, M.A.
- Sharon Warkentin Short, Ph.D, M.Div, MA
- Joseph Skillen, D.Min
- Misty Smithson, M.B.A.
- Benjamin Staley, D.Min
- Tammy Stefek, MSN, BSN
- Jeanne Osmann Strausz, M.S.R.N., C.S.N.
- David Swisher, M.S.
- Todd Tangeman, M.B.A.
- Clark Tanner, M.R.E.
- Lyndel Walker, M.S.N.
- Brandon Whipple, D.A.
- Aimee Wilson, RN, BSN
- Robert Zavala
- Summer Courses
- Student Resources (Tabor College in Wichita campus)
- Tabor College in Wichita Events
- Get More Info
Jeanne Osmann Strausz, M.S.R.N., C.S.N.
- MSN, Nursing, Wichita State University (Concentrations: Nursing Education, Community Health)
- BSN, Nursing, Eastern Mennonite university
- School Nurse – Wichita Public schools (for 18 years)
- Harvey County Health Department
- Nurse/Community Developer/Health Educator in Bolivia, South America (for 4 years)
- School Nurse Certification, Wichita State University
Recognition & Awards
- Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities, 1970
- Health Center in Bolivia named after her: “Santa Juana” 1973
- Good Apple Award, Wichita Public Schools, 2004 (3x).
- Health Promoters Curriculum, in Spanish (MCC Bolivia, S.A., 1971)
- Translated the Poison Control Center Information Sheet into Spanish, 1987
- Procedure Manual for Healthy Start Program (Harvey County Health Department, 1988)
- Assessed in Nursing Procedure Manual for Camp Mennoscah, 1999
- School Nurse Directory (Wichita School Nurse Organization, 2011 & 2005)
- Health Assessment
- Nursing in the Community
- Nursing in the Community Practicum
- [previously] Exploring Professional Nursing Opportunities
- Presentation: The Use of Care Plans for Acuity in Schools, School Nurse Conference 1992
- Member – Ad Hoc committee to form the Health Ministries of Harvey County (a clinic in Newton for the medically underserved)
- Member – Moundridge Historical Association
Email Jeanne Strausz