MA, Entrepreneurial Ministry Leadership (EML)
YOUR VISION, YOUR CALLING IN A DEGREE
The Master of Arts in Entrepreneurial Ministry Leadership (EML) degree is program like no other combining ministry passion with entrepreneurial savvy.
The EML DEGREE OFFERS YOU:
- ONLINE program courses emphasizing ministry, project management & innovation
- SPIRITUAL development with international faculty and cross-cultural experiences
- IMMERSION in the needs of international communities
- INTERACTION via online video chats with experts from all over the world
- INDIVIDUALIZED focus with 1-on-1 sessions with instructors.
The EML program is delivered in a hybrid format and includes online courses plus two face-to-face meetings. The first is a meeting in the United States to focus on your personal life and growth as a Christian leader. The second is a 7-10 day trip to an international destination to learn about the culture and to see entrepreneurial projects in multiple contexts. The education program’s philosophy is to embed theological reflection and thinking into each and every course in which you participate.
With the EML degree you will sharpen your leadership skills as you identify needs in today’s culture and learn ways to make an impact in solving those needs.
- Choose your own path: Choose the focus of your degree with the help of a faculty mentor
- Unique course offerings: 6-week sessions taught by international faculty
- Weekly interactive component: Students in the Entrepreneurial Ministry Leadership program will participate in a 90-minute video chat to enhance learning and develop a sense of community
- International faculty: Students will have the opportunity to learn from faculty all over the world
For a list of entrepreneurship major course descriptions, click here.
Steps to Enroll
Cost and Financial Aid