Wichita Associate of Arts in Urban Ministry Degree
Associate of Arts in Urban Ministry
Tabor College School of Adult and Graduate Studies offers an Associate of Arts in Urban Ministry to TUMI Capstone graduates. TUMI students will receive 24 hours towards their Associate of Arts in Urban Ministry Degree at Tabor College. A complete AA degree requires 64 credit hours.
The Tabor College AA degree is designed for TUMI students throughout the TUMI satellite network. To completed the degree 15 of the 40 additional credit hours must be completed through Tabor College. TUMI graduates enrolling in the AA degree program may be eligible for traditional financial aid.
Please follow the steps below to begin and complete your Associate of Arts in Urban Ministry Degree at Tabor College:
Step 1: TUMI COURSES
Complete your 16 Capstone courses (24 credit hours) with TUMI.
Step 2: APPLYING AT TABOR WICHITA
- Tabor requires a GED or high school diploma to enroll.
- Submit “application:”/admissions/ags-admissions/apply/application-forms to Tabor Wichita online.
- Request your official transcript from TUMI; send to: Tabor College-Wichita, 7348 W. 21st Street, Suite 117, Wichita, KS 67205
- For Financial Aid, complete your FAFSA at (Tabor College School Code: 001946)
- Complete the Computer Proficiency Assessment
Step 3: FUNDING YOUR EDUCATION
- Students using federal loans must complete the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note.
- Scholarship available – up to $1,000. If your church provides a scholarship for your education, Tabor College will match up to $500 per year (church pays $500 + Tabor College pays $500 = $1,000).
- For a price estimate for the Associate of Arts Degree in Urban Ministry, download the following pdf TUMI Price Sheet
At least 6 credit hours per term are required in order to receive financial aid.
- To know more about payment options, please contact the Director of Business Services at Tabor College: 316-729-6333.
Step 4: ENROLLING
Once you have completed Steps 1 through 3, contact the Academic Support Coordinator at Tabor College Wichita, 316-729-6333 to map out your coursework plan.
Complete information regarding the Associate of Arts in Urban Ministry Degree is available in the 2013-2014 Academic Catalog, page 40.
Contact our Program Representative at Tabor College to answer your questions!