Brett Andrews, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President of Tabor College Wichita; Dean of the School of Adult and Graduate Studies; and Professor of Management
Email Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D., Walden University, Business Administration/Management
- MBA, Oral Roberts University, Business Administration
- BS, Northeastern State University, Marketing
- Earned rank of Full Professor
- Elected as the Chair of the Board for the national Christian Business Faculty Association
- Launched multiple successful academic programs—online and on ground
- Selected to serve as a peer evaluator for the Higher Learning Commission
- 30+ academic publications and/or presentations
- Selected as a member of the review board for 3 different academic publications
- Elected as a member of the Board of Commissioners for the IACBE specialized accreditation body for Schools of Business
- Developed multiple successful internship programs
I’m married to my college sweetheart, Tammy, and together we have 2 children—Ryder and Kyra.
Hobbies and Interests
I caught the exercise bug several years ago, specifically for endurance racing. I run half marathons, marathons, and triathlons on a regular basis.
So far, what do you love about being part of Tabor?
I love being in a place where I can use my gifts and talents to help others discover and use their gifts and talents.